[IP] Accuchek Complete

Hi All
I just got an Accuchek Complete from my endo, and I am
now getting used to it.  Takes more time to read the
BG, but I am debating the efficacy of all the data
inputs.  Geez, I could spend half an hour with the
thing.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks

Cheers

Steve Lazarus

--- insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted>
wrote:

> insulin-pumpers-digest   Wednesday, February 9 2000
>  Volume 03 : Number 907

> This issue of the digest contains:
> Re: [IP]continuing saga/split homes
> Re: [IP] Southeast Iowa Pumpers
> [IP] questions, bad sites, yipes
> Re: [IP] questions, bad sites, yipes
> [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #906
> [IP] pizza
> [IP] static electricity and pump/jake
> Profile of Evie Kingston <email @ redacted>
> Profile of Aimee Gannon <email @ redacted>
> [IP] What body parts DM affects
> [IP] Dilantin / neuropathy
> Re: [IP] input
> Re: [IP] What body parts DM affects
> Re: [IP] strange phenomenon
> Re: [IP] florida travel advice
> [IP] tubing danger attn parents of little ones!!!!
> Re: [IP] strange phenomenon
> [IP] sil insertion...
> Re: [IP] sil insertion...
> [IP] Neuopathy and magnets
> RE: [IP] florida travel advice
> [IP] Re: Profile of Evie Kingston
> <email @ redacted>
> [IP] Hot tubs
> Re: [IP] input
> Re: [IP] sil insertion...
> Re: [IP] questions, bad sites, yipes
> RE: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #906
> Profile of Keri Robertson <email @ redacted>
> Re: [IP] And now the continuing saga...
> [IP] Lectures
> Re: [IP] What body parts DM affects
> [IP] pumping velosulin only
> [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #906
> Re: [IP] pumping velosulin only
> Re: [IP] Neuopathy and magnets
> [IP] IP website on TV

> Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 20:08:04 PST
> From: "gianna marzilli" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP]continuing saga/split homes
>
> he told me that they were not willing to take
> >her on.  When I asked why not, he told me it was
> because there was a
> >"split home" involved.
>
>    Hi, wow, to me this sounds completely ridiculous,
> especially if the
> father is perfectly willing to learn all about
> pumping! This is more than
> can be said for some parents in a single home! Alot
> of times, even when the
> parents are still together, it is one parent that
> takes responsibility for
> the diabetes while the other does much less. If the
> endo is going to use
> that excuse . . .then is he/she going to deny pumps
> to every family where
> both parents don't take equal responsibility? after
> all, in an "un-split"
> home, the knowledgeable parent might have to leave
> the child with D home
> with the other parent . . .etc. etc . . . I'm sorry,
> I know this is a bad
> analogy and it's late at night so my thought process
> is not exactly at its
> prime, but I  really think this shouldn't be an
> issue, especially with so
> many kids in this situation.  I realize that it
> might be different for me
> since I'm almost 18 and deal with my pump and all
> [...]
=== message truncated ===