[IP] "split home"

In a message dated 08-Feb-00 10:22:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  he told me that they were not willing to take
 her on.  When I asked why not, he told me it was because there was a
 "split home" involved.  Caitlyn goes to her Dad from Tuesday 1pm until
 Wednesday 8:30 am.  He is with her for that entire time period, and IS
 VERY READY AND WILLING to undergo pump training.
    Here is my question:  Should this be relevent?  >>

Not only is it not relevant, but it is the worst kind of
prejudice/discrimination and should be reported to the State and Government
Levels or State Insurance Commissioner or the AMA.  I would call Mini Med
or Disetronics immediately, and ask their assistance in getting a pump.
 Don't give up.
Bonnie Richardson

End of insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #907