Re: [IP] And now the continuing saga...

At 02:03 PM 2/9/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>At 7:19 PM -0800 2/8/00, CARRIE VARGAS wrote:
> >(he is a Kaiser Doc), and he told me that they were not willing to take
> >her on.  When I asked why not, he told me it was because there was a
> >"split home" involved.  Caitlyn goes to her Dad from Tuesday 1pm until
> >Wednesday 8:30 am.  He is with her for that entire time period, and IS
> >VERY READY AND WILLING to undergo pump training.
> >       Here is my question:  Should this be relevent?  And does anyone

I am also from a split home I would spend one week at one house and another
week at the other house.  and even a more erratic times once i got my
car.  (all this was when I was a little younger).  But both my parents
drove 300 miles to undergo the training and Both are very supportive.  I
think the main thing that is relevant is that you both are willing to help.
And the thing that is most important is that Caitlyn is wanting to go on
the pump.

as i always say  fight, fight, fight, and then start to get tough until
they fold.