Re: [IP] IP website on TV

Sam wrote:
<< And, more importantly, is there anyway us non-locals can see that

I responded:
<< You're not going to believe this.... I didn't tape it. I don't know what I
 was thinking.... >>

Stop the presses!

I just got off the phone with my endo, who was also featured in the
interview. People have been calling his office all morning asking about the
sensor, based on the broadcast. (Good for him!) He didn't tape it either,
but the office manager did. One of the MM district managers was also at the
office this morning, and he is going to take the tape down to MM for them
to see. If they like it, they MAY (not definite) make copies for
distribution. If I hear anything more, I'll let you know.