Re: [IP] Flu- lost 15lbs...adjust basals?

> Where do I start? I have contacted Dr. and waiting to hear back but
> just wondered if anyone else has experienced this. Meanwhile, trying
> to eat and retain it!!

For my daughter, 0.1u/hr is worth about 5 points an hour -- and will
lower her 100+ points in a day. If she has a string of lows, she just
turns a couple of her basal rates for that part of the day, down by
0.1u/hr -- that's usually adequate. She uses the same technique for
her monthly "lady" cycle, cranking basals up or down by a tenth.
Occasionally she needs a little more and may move one by 0.2, but
this is unusual.