Re: [IP] pizza

Hi Carlen,

My son Kevin is 12 and I know what you mean about those growth spurts...lol

He does love that sleeping in, as we do too!!

Pizza is Kev's favorite meal and what we found out and works for him is we
tend to pump for each piece of pizza as it were 2 1/2 to 3 servings. Then
what I learned from this site was to temporary basal for 3 hrs after...up 0.2
from his reg basal at that time.  For the most part that really works for us.
 We also do the temp for sugared cereal too.

What I keep thinking is, if this is the hardest thing about the pump, I would
be happy, but what I'm really thinking is...PUBERTY and this is just the

Good luck, Linda