[IP] Flu- lost 15lbs...adjust basals?

I am just getting over the flu (I hope!!). Nausea, diarrhea, headaches, the
whole works! I have lost 15 lbs in less than 48 hours. Bgs are wacky but
starting to settle today but on the low side, ie- 58-68.
Have been pumping 10 weeks but have not had to fiddle much with my basals.
Is it possible that I will need to lower all of them because of the loss of
weight until I gain it back? Where do I start? I have contacted Dr. and
waiting to hear back but just wondered if anyone else has experienced this.
Meanwhile, trying to eat and retain it!!
Thanks, Carolyn