Re: [IP] strange phenomenon

 >There is no complete circuit that lets watch battery current
 >enter the bod.  Either you always select bad watches or bad batteries, and
 >there are lots of those to choose from.

The bottom line, however, is that we are all different and that our
knowledge of many things is incomplete. If this phenomenon occurs to her
regularly then there is obviously something that may be going on here that
we may not understand, yet. Let always give the benefit of the doubt to
everyone that posts here.