Re: [IP] strange phenomenon

Well, WM, I and all the other people out there that have problems must just
not be as highly intelligent as you are in selecting watches and watch
batteries.  And to think I've been a complete idiot for the past 20 years in
not being able to select the correct watch battery.  I should be committed!

Do YOU, YOURSELF have personal experience with this phenomenon?  If not,
then don't belittle those of us who DO.  We are not freaks of nature or just
plain incompetent in selecting our timepieces.  I also cannot wear any
jewelry that isn't solid gold (or it and I turn green) and can't wear any
earrings that aren't nickel free (or I have a severe allergic reaction).
Are these things also just in my head?  Don't put others down, every person
is different and that is what makes us special.

Nita - off her soapbox now
Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.6 years