Re: [IP] strange phenomenon

Come on guys.  We're pumpers, we're supposed to be intelligent, logical,
and fearless of technology.  Hell, we even carb count!   I will bet my pump
Nita (and that's serious business) that I have a metal battery powered
watch that would work continuously for 6 months, even if you never ever
took it off.  There is no complete circuit that lets watch battery current
enter the bod.  Either you always select bad watches or bad batteries, and
there are lots of those to choose from.