Re: [IP] pumping velosulin only

I use velosulin -only but I cannot keep my sites in longer than 2 days but
that is because I have to be careful about not gettting any infections
because I am immunocompromised.
I suspect 4 days may be too long for a site. Can you try and change it
every 2 days to see if that makes a difference?
email @ redacted