[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #906

   Go Gen! Last year my family and I went canoeing on our vacation and we
overturned on some rapids. I went in, pump and all, in the river for about
ten minutes while we grabbed kids, canoe, paddle, etc. before they floated
away. My pump kept going, with no protection, dried out and worked fine.
   So in answer to your water-rides query. . .how about a ziploc freezer bag?
She probably will end up splashed not soaked and could maybe slip it in a
pocket or fannypack?
-Cindy, age 42, T1 31 years, pumping since 1/99.