Re: [IP] And now the continuing saga...

In a message dated 08-Feb-00 10:22:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  he told me that they were not willing to take
 her on.  When I asked why not, he told me it was because there was a
 "split home" involved.  Caitlyn goes to her Dad from Tuesday 1pm until
 Wednesday 8:30 am.  He is with her for that entire time period, and IS
 VERY READY AND WILLING to undergo pump training.
    Here is my question:  Should this be relevent?  >>
   The structure of your family should not be relevant at all as long as both
parties are willing to learn and cooperate !!!!!
Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers