Re: [IP] questions, bad sites, yipes

I have had similar problems since day one.  My body looks like a road map
with veins everywhere.  I used the softset in the beginning but have since
changed to the rapid.  It is like a shot in the dark.  Just keep trying.
When I put mine in I always press on it and thump it a few times before I put
the final tape on it.  If it hurts at all when you insert it, it probably
won't be a winner.  If it starts bleeding or turns sore on you I have found I
may as well change it as soon as possible.

Don't give up, like I said this happen to me the first one I put in and it
has been on going for 12 years.  You will learn where to put it and where not
as you keep finding good and bad spots.

Good Luck!
Nancy  35 tears with D.