Re: [IP] sil insertion...

In a message dated 2/9/00 7:32:40 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  have finally gotten up the nerve to use sils, but the directions on the
 link from the pumpers page are very vauge.  i need some in depth
 directions. are there any out there? >>

Probably somewhere in the mass of written material you got with your pump is
a piece of paper with directions on how to insert the Sil. However, I didn't
know that. So, on the day I finally decided I could get up the nerve to
insert a Sil, I called MiniMed and they talked me through it.