Re: [IP] input

In a message dated 2/8/00 9:09:58 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I'm a CDE and one of my patients is going to Thailand for 2 weeks in April.
 Has anyone been there? Any ideas on how I can best prepare her?

I've not been to Thailand, but have traveled overseas. One of the best pieces
of advice I was given (by my dietitian) was to read some cookbooks and get a
feel for what went into the native dishes. That helps me figure out how to
cover unfamiliar foods.