Re: [IP] sil insertion...

On Wed, 9 Feb 2000, Erinn wrote:

> i asked this a while ago but never got any responses...so let me try again...
> i have finally gotten up the nerve to use sils, but the directions on the
> link from the pumpers page are very vauge.  i need some in depth
> directions. are there any out there?
> Erinn (pumping 1 month, 3 weeks, 2 days)

if you want a personal description, let me know (though you may need to
wait until i get home from work...)  but go to the archives on the pumper
website, and search through them...  i'm pretty sure i saw someone post a
long description several months ago....

good luck!  you'll do fine!

Jessica Elena Marder