[IP] tubing danger attn parents of little ones!!!!

I read this post on the AOL message boards.  Every precaution must be taken
to avert this danger.  I sent it to someone at each of the pump companies as
well. I believe there needs to be a warning in the packet to parents of
little pumpers.  My son uses either the "waist-it" from Unique or puts it in
his pajama pockets.  Here it is:

I dont mean to scare anyone but instead want to warn you.  I checked on
S-----     tonight before going to bed and she was asleep with her pump
tubing wrapped around her neck.  We are using the shortest tubing available
and it happens to be just long enough to wrap around a childs neck (S----- is
5).  She usually puts Buddy (her pump) inside of a pillow at bedtime but I
guess she didnt tonight.  For all of you with little
ones pumping please be aware of this possible danger.  I was so thankful that
I checked on her before going to sleep and caught it. (Thank you God)