Re: [IP] florida travel advice

I live in FL so we go to theme parks all the time...
Definitely have lots of glucose tabs handy, I tend to go low often when
doing such stuff.  Also have lots of snacks on hand cause finding a place to
eat sometimes takes a while.  Keep your testing stuff in a ziplock baggie if
you take it with you and go on any water rides, unless you have someone with
you that doesn't go on them.  If you have time, try out Universal Studios
Islands of Adventure if you enjoy rides.  It's the best theme park I've been
to.  I always use extra tape in hot weather, but right now it's pretty cool
even in the sun, so you shouldn't have a problem.   Have a safe trip and I
hope you enjoy it!