Re: [IP] strange phenomenon

I also cannot wear a watch that uses a battery.  It will stop dead within 30
minutes of putting it on.  I think it is more the direct skin to battery
contact as the watch sits directly on top of the skin.  The pump batteries
won't be sitting directly against the skin, and the leather case should also
help protect them.  But do you know how hard it is finding a store that
carries wind-up watches nowadays???   They are considered "VINTAGE"!  Don't
know what I'm going to do if mine ever breaks!

Nita
Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.6 years