[IP] pizza

I often make pizza at home (and a few time we have ordered it in).  We
weigh the pizza, for every 50 grams she boluses for 15 carbs(1 unit of
humalog). It has worked out for her everytime.  I as well make homemade
pizza pockets (they taste so much better than the store ones). Again we
use the same formula. She had 205 grams of the pizza pocket for supper
tonight, she bolused 4 units of humalog. Her bg at 7:15 was 7.0 (126).
Hope this may help!

Michelle 11 yrs, pumping since July/99