Re: [IP] questions, bad sites, yipes

Pumping is Great when it works for Any of us.  Rather than
changing from a 6mm to a 10mm, you should use an 8mm. 2mm
doesn't sound like much, but it can be like night and day.  The
8mm is the most commonly used length, the 6mm for children or
smaller persons, which, with the name Pixie, I suspect you are ;>)
The 10mm and 12mm are used by heavier people.