Re: [IP] Embarassing question

email @ redacted writes:

<< > Hi everyone, I'm very embarassed about having to ask
 > this question.  But, I
 > figured if anyone understood, it might be some other
 > diabetics.  I have been
 > having a problem for about a year, and I'm not sure
 > why.  Basically, when my
 > blood sugar is very high, I notice that I have about >>
Prior to my diagnosis of diabetes, I had frequency of urination for about 10
years.  It has improved tremendously since I have been on the pump, and have
good control of my sugars.  High glucose in urine will irritate the bladder,
causing frequency and also it is a breeding ground for bacteria, which leads
to more frequent urinary infections and yeast infections.    Dianne
IDDM x 9 yrs  Pumping x 7 yrs  Age 49