Re: [IP] Embarassing question

we  experienced a similar problem when we were trying
to toilet train our children several years ago.  Both
kids were diagnosed before they were out of diapers
and when I asked the ped endo she said that when the
sugar  (in the urine) hits the bladder, the bladder
releases like an involuntary reaction.  So it might be
something you can't control if there is lot of sugar
in your urine.