[IP] Glad You're ok

Well Lisa, I really don't know if you're okay or not, but when 'attitude'
returns after incarceration -er- hospitalization, it's a good sign.

Yes, fast food at a hospital is some sort of culinary oxymoron methinks.  As
a former chef/nutrtionist I worker very hard to bring decent food quickly to
the table.  But for the most part it was like banging my head against the
proverbial brick wall.  HOWEVER I have been delighted to end up in those
hospital cafeterias that serve sugar free desserts, and lo fat subs, and
some of them just offer a variety - salad bars, etc. so at least you have a
choice on whether or not to plug your arteries. I'm pro-choice in more ways
than one, I guess.

Glad you're better, sounds like a scary experience.  And thanks for
prevailing with the pump - it makes it easier for the rest of us.

I ended up in the hospital in Cookeville, Tenn. with my pump already
disconnected (sweaty, DKA, and no adhesive!).  They didn't reconnect it for
3 days.  They didn't know how and it took me awhile to get my pump supplies
etc.  (I went in a nighty and nothing else- not even my wallet)  Take care.
Talk soon.