Re: [IP] Embarassing question

>  Does this make sense?  Does it have anything to
> do with the high sugars or is it coincidence?  My boyfriend thinks

Makes perfect sense. You may actually have slightly weak sphincter
muscles that contribute to this problem. I had a girlfriend many
years ago that would really get uptight (in a friendly way) when I
tickled her because she would pee -- same problem.  It wasn't fair
since she could tickle me but I could not tickle her :-)
See a urologist -- they might be able to provide a fix.