RE: [IP] Embarassing question

I learn something every day.  I went to search for information on this and
found the following link:

It states that a CAUSE for "incontinence" can be high blood sugar levels:

"Large amount of fluid intake or medical conditions that lead to increased
output (e.g., hypercalcemia (high calcium levels), hyperglycemia (high sugar
levels), and diabetes insipidus), and in persons with congestive heart
failure, leg edema (swelling), vein insufficiency, can lead to incontinence
by rapid and excessive filling of the bladder. Increased sugar levels in the
bladder can cause irritation of the bladder muscle and can lead to UI. "

So....YES, high blood sugars can lead to the feeling or urgency to urinate.

Interesting....they can't tell me that diabetes doesn't affect EVERYTHING in
your body!