Re: [IP] strange phenomenon

In a message dated 2/8/00 7:42:23 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  We are waiting for our dr to
 prescribe pumps for both of them (2/14) and now we are
 wondering if they will affect the batteries of their
 insulin pumps.  HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF THIS?   >>

You know, I had that trouble with watches all the time when I was younger. I
may have it now, too, but I don't know. My solution was to buy -- well, for
lack of another word (or phrase) -- more expensive watches. i.e., Timex won't
work on me: Seiko will. Go figure. :-\  At any rate, don't worry about the
pumps -- we all know they ain't cheap! LOL