[IP] Jess the gymnast - off subject

Just had to brag here a bit.  Jessica's cheerleading class was closed and
she was placed in an advanced gymnastics class, last night was her first
class.  My little angel was ranked better than half the class last night!
She learned how to do a back handspring (jumping and flipping backwards) and
a handstand into a backbend in one night!!  For the first time she realizes
that her "petite-ness" (she HATES being small) is working in her favor.  Her
teachers think she may have a future in this, maybe on a competition team in
a year or so.  Forgive me for bragging, but I am so proud of her!

Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.6 years

Visit http://freeworld.excite.com