Re: [IP] strange phenomenon

I have heard of this, but it is only a problem among pumper ghosts.
Indeed, their batteries have been known to often disappear!! But since they
are only pumping virtual insulin, it is not a problem to worry about.   And
since your children are from this solid world, there is nothing to worry
about with their pumps either :-)  Just make sure you get fresh batteries
in their pumps and make sure they don't use the pump light to read by under
their blankets at night.