[IP] 5.6% - HbA1c after 4 months on the MM pump and the FOURTH factor

I completed 4 months wearing the pump (2 months on
the 507C and 2 months on the 508) and I did the second
HbA1c test. Before-pump I was 6.8%, wearing the pump
for one month I was 6.9% and after 4 months wearing my
pumpie I am... 5.6%. I am very pleased and grateful for my
wife's love and support, for MM's effectiveness and for the
way I do the bolus calculation - could NOT be so easy and
so good withOUT these four factors. Where is the fourth
factor? You know - God. Actually this is the firts and the
most important.