Re: [IP] Re: FYI - Health Net Insurance

I went through a similar experience with Health Net fighting to get
additional strips covered.  My endo had to Fax info., etc., I was on the
phone with Health Net numerous times and wrote a letter of complaint as to
how difficult they make it to get the treatment your own doctor is
prescribing for you. Mine got approved also after much aggravation but at
least it worked.  I also had a glich with the HN pharmacy and got someone who
didn't know what they were talking about but finally got it straightened out.
It makes me mad that HMO's have the power to question the type of treatment
your own physician (who knows you) thinks is best for you and then make them
jump through hoops in order for you to obtain what you need.  Glad you were