Re: [IP] MM507C for Sale

Just because I'm not clear at times, I'm repeating this message.
The original sender is NOT a member of Insulin-Pumpers and ALL
mail concerning her husband or the pump MUST be directed to the
address she lists below.

Thank you,
George Lovelace for

Ginger Bauman <email @ redacted>

> On 7 Feb 00, at 19:22, George Lovelace wrote:

My husband was a diabetic for 35 years and used a MiniMed 507C
infusion pump for six months. We found the pump to be a godsend.
His blood sugars were controlled much better with the pump.
However, he passed away in November of congenital heart disease.
I have the pump which is still under warranty.

Our insurance company paid a good portion of the cost on the
pump, but there is still an outstanding balance. If anyone is
interested, I will sell it and some accessories that would be

If you are interested, please send me an email.

Thank you.
Ginger Bauman <email @ redacted>