[IP] Massachusetts, Diabetic Babysitters wanted

Hi Everyone!
    I'm looking for people who live in the Massachusetts area who would be
interested in baby-sitting diabetic children.  There is such a need out there
for older diabetics to watch children with diabetes.  Parents feel more
comfortable leaving their child(ren) in the hands of a capable person who can
respond to a low blood sugar, test their blood sugar, or give that insulin
    Andrea and myself have baby-sat diabetic children and know first hand
what a demand it is to have diabetic baby-sitters available for a family.  So
many parents are unable to go out for a night out because they are
uncomfortable to leave their child in the hands of a non-diabetic.  At least
another diabetic can notice a sign of a low blood sugar or maybe a high blood
sugar in the child and can take the right steps to correct it.
    We are trying to set up this network of baby-sitters for parents to call
on. If you are interested in baby-sitting for families with diabetic children
please e-mail myself Kerri at email @ redacted  or Andrea at
email @ redacted
    We think this will be very successful once we really get it off the
ground.  We are still in the beginning stages, but with your help we think we
can do it.  Also if anyone has any ideas please feel free to e-mail us with
Thank you!
Kerri and Andrea