[IP] MM507C for Sale

My husband was a diabetic for 35 years and used a MiniMed 507C
infusion pump for six months. We found the pump to be a godsend.
His blood sugars were controlled much better with the pump.
However, he passed away in November of congenital heart disease.
I have the pump which is still under warranty.

Our insurance company paid a good portion of the cost on the
pump, but there is still an outstanding balance. If anyone is
interested, I will sell it and some accessories that would be

If you are interested, please send me an email.

Thank you.
Ginger Bauman <email @ redacted>