[IP] Letter to ER Personnel

Bragging rights time!  Ed Etkind who wrote that great letter is my regular
endo, and I've had the greatest training and support from his office.
 Since starting the pump 2 years ago, my A1c's have ranged from 5.2 - 6.2
and I've regained my hypo awareness.  On top of that, I'm going kayaking in
Baja next month and his office is lending me a back-up pump.  He is the
premiere pump doctor in CT and maybe even farther.
Vicki McDonald
New Haven, Ct