[IP] Insulin Pump

I'm Ellie and have been on the pump since Dec. 1, 1999.  I love it!  It takes
some work, lots of testing, figuring out carbohydrates, bolus, basals, etc.
But, when you get to know what your body wants, it is total freedom.  I can
sleep late, not eat if I'm not hungry, eat what I want and when I want.  You
might want to read "Pumping Insulin" by Walsh.  Best reference for pumping.
It's an adjustment that really worth the work.  Lots and lots of luck.
Please let me know or via Insulin Pumpers how you make out.