[IP] gymnastics - To Nancy

Just the person I needed to ask a question to...where does Jenna keep her
pump while she is flipping and tumbling???  Jessica's cheerleading class was
dissolved to to lack of interest, only her and one other litle girl were
there faithfully every week.  She was placed in an intermediate gymnastics
class instead, and though she did a few flips and tumbles, it was more the
cheerleader types.  Now she will be doing much more and we need some ideas.
Let me give you some stats on Jess also..she is 8 but wears a size 6
clothes, 43" tall and 40 pounds.  Very small, not many places to put a pump.
She has been wearing it just thrown inside her unitard, but waws wondering
about any other ideas.

Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 1.6 years

Visit http://freeworld.excite.com