[IP] Confused Mom...strange bs readings

I second the vote for a rebound from an undetected low. My daughter was
involved in a trial of the continuous glucose monitor and we discovered
extremely erratic overnight blood sugars that we had been missing with the
standard periodic testing. Until the continuous monitor becomes widely
available, sounds like you may need to check every 2 hours through the night
for several nights to see what her patterns are. Good Luck!