[IP] unexplained night time high

In a message dated 02/07/2000 3:25:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< ========================================
   Here's my theory:   Sometime before
 11:30 Allie had low blood sugar.  The 330 at 11:30 was probably a reactive
 hyperglycemia.  Because her bs was still rising when you gave her the bolus
 it didn't seem to bring her down.  The 393 at 4:00 was probably lower than
 she would have been otherwise, though.  Once the blood sugar stopped rising
 reactively the rest of the bolus had a chance to work and blood sugar was
 normal by morning.
 This is not a medical opinion, just a theory based on my personal
 Liz >>

Liz  Thanks!  That was great thinking, believe it or not, I kept wondering
about that, but never saw a low, but however, putting things in order, I bet
you are right.  And actually I believe she ate something before she went to
bed (which she may very well have already been on the rebound!)

Thanks for putting it all together!