re: neuropathy (was: Re: [IP] weight gain/loss)

Jan, you wrote:

When I was approached about a pump around 18 years
> ago, I had terrible neuropathy of my feet and legs. I took naps just to
> escape the pain and thought there was no help.
> Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)

Did the neuropathy get better? I have neuropathy in both my legs and hands
and am hoping WHEN I go on the pump that it will get better.  I am seeing an
endo in Des Moines this Thursday to begin the process for a pump.

Gilda Weisskopf