[IP] Dex4 Glucose Tabs

The company that makes Dex4 glucose tabs is Can-Am Care, the toll-free
number (not sure if it will work in Canada) is 800.461.7448. Since Can-Am
sounds suspiciously like an abbreviation for Canadian-American, I am sure
they can point you to a supplier.

BTW, re the glucose tabs thread, I found this story @
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/d_0n_401.htm, seems a child in Missouri
shared his tabs w/his non-diabetic class mates and was suspended for several
days for sharing a "drug".

Mike Ratrie
Tallying my pros & cons between MM & Disetronic