[IP] antioxidants WARNING!

> > I've just started to take anti-oxidants, for my fibromialgia,  and they
> > send my sugars up high

regarding antioxidant vitamin therapy.

as some of you may know, I am a big DR. DEAN EDELL fan.  he is very well
informed and well read in the MD world.  I listened to his radio show the
other day, and was facsinated by his take on vitamin therapy, particularly
vitamin E.  he said that if this were a prescription drug,  we  (the public)
would be screaming to have it taken off of the market!  it can be very
dangerous and deadly if over dosed.

he has a wonderful website at "healthcentral.com"  and if you are interested
in his articles on vitamin therapy...one spot that caught my eye is at the
following:

http://www.healthcentral.com/news/newsfulltext.cfm?id=10893&StoryType=Reuter
sNews

follow some of his archive threads on vitamin E and you will be quite
surprised.

my opinion of vitamins is that we should be EATING them and if you feel that
you are not getting enough of something,  take a MULTI.

lest someone say that I am dispensing medical advice....just my opinion.

ruth
mom to geneva