[IP] re: infusion set advice

Scott, you might try switching to the sofset micros.  That's what I'm
using and they work fine.  I had site problems as well, but now after
the IV prep I put the IV 3000 tape directly on my skin, then insert the
set (as was suggested by others here), then put the IV 3000 tape that
comes with the softset (with the hole in the middle) on top of the
site.  So far so good--no itching, etc.  (this has worked for 3 straight
site changes...I'm rather new at this as well!!  been on the pump for 4

Hope this helps.