Hi Everyone,

Here's IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll be at
least one other person in the room!) chat times. We've got a guest chatter
in Rod Meade's chat on Tuesday night this week. The chat rooms are open
anytime, for any members, so feel free to chat whenever.

Carolyn Green, CJ Jutras, Rodney Mead, or myself will be in the Anytime
room at one of the scheduled times listed below, and we hope to see you

Either Carolyn (email @ redacted) or myself (email @ redacted)
will do a Tuesday morning chat starting at 9:30 a.m. EST (2:30 p.m. GMT).
Carolyn will be there Tuesday morning (2/8) from 9:30 to 11 a.m.

Rodney Mead (email @ redacted) has invited a guest chatter Tuesday
night, Feb. 8. at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT). Sherman Poska, camp director of
Camp Floyd Rogers. Sherman will  talk about his camp and the camp
experience for young DMers in general.

CJ's (email @ redacted) chat is on Wednesday nights at 8 p.m. EST (1
a.m. GMT).

Carolyn will host the Thursday night chat at 9 p.m.  EST (2 a.m. GMT).

Please let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat time. We'd love
to have more volunteers. Any Moms or Dads out there who would like to host
a chat? How about any of our younger pumpers? And if any European or other
far-off time zone pumpers would like to host a chat, please just let me

To get started chatting, just go to:

Instructions are there at the site. Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

Jenny Nash (email @ redacted)
Carolyn Green (email @ redacted)
Rodney Mead (email @ redacted)
CJ Jutras  (email @ redacted)