Re: [IP] Re: kids and diabetes feelings - LONG

What a great note from someone on your end.  Our son has always had the
BEST teachers and schools as far as his diabetes goes.  It sounds like
you should be in our schools. You're right, the kids can be very accepting
as long as you're open and honest with them and explain things so they
understand.  It's good to hear things like this from someone who is not
a parent but who sees things from a different perspective.

Thank you,