Re: [IP] Help Wanted... Insulin Pumpers

I don't know exactly what kinds of duties you need help with, but I will
offer my services if they can be of any assistance.

I am a former NG moderator of a fairly large BBS system in Southern CA
(now defunct) and have a somewhat extensive computer background.  I'm
semi retired (giving me lot's of free time) and have been pumping for
about 8 months now (with MUCH help from the members of this list).

I would be more then interested in giving back a little of what I
received from this list.

Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Chuck Kohlenberg