Re: Subject: [IP] Parents of Pumpers in School

Could we also have a copy?  My son is 13 and we have had fairly good luck
with cooperation at school/s, but they seem to be thrown by his "beeper" Have
had the tube pulled couple of times in PE by other kids and pulled into
office for having the beeper at school.

As for emergency problems at school, you are right no one would have the
foggiest what to do with the pump.