[IP] A BIG Thank You for the ER Letter / Medic-Alert bracelet

Hi all
I want to say thanks to those that provided the ER
letter here.  I have copied it and am bringing it to
my endo for his editing.  This one will be on my
person at all times (or at least most of the time).  I
may print up a card with the basics on it, to make it
simpler for the ER people.  Additionally, I wear a
MEDIC-ALERT bracelet with this info.

Steve Lazarus
Do You Yahoo!?