Re: [IP] Chat's tonight, 2/6?

Hi Janet,
There are no scheduled chats for tonight. What time zone are you in?
I would be happy to meet you in the anytime chat room at 7:50p.m. tonight
but I don't know how long I can stay. Hope you get this message by then!
Here is a copy of part of Jenny's posting about cat times:
IP has a new schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll be at
least one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat rooms are still
open anytime, for any members, so feel free to chat whenever.

Carolyn Green, CJ Jutras, Rodney Mead, or myself will be in the Anytime
room at one of the scheduled times listed below, and we hope to see you

Either Carolyn or myself will do a Tuesday morning chat starting at 9 a.m.
EST (2 p.m. GMT). (In fact, Carolyn should be there now.)

CJ's chat is on Wednesday nights at 8 p.m. EST (1 a.m. GMT). Feel free to
join him and find out if they are still getting snow in Maine. :-)

Carolyn will host the Thursday night chat at 9 p.m.  EST (2 a.m. GMT).

Rodney will handle the Tuesday night chat at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT).